The #1 Asphalt Shingle Roof Contractors
Asphalt shingle roofing is the most popular choice for roofing in Canton. It’s a great choice for a sturdy, reliable roof, and has many styles and color options to choose from. Our team of professionals is happy to go through the best options that fit your home’s budget and curb appeal.
Infiniti Roofing & Remodeling is the Canton roofing company dedicated to honesty, integrity, and professionalism. We’ll make sure to help you every step of the way so that you can feel confident in your roof and home.
Call us today at (770) 720-1160 to schedule a free consultation. We also specialize in metal roofing services.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most commonly installed asphalt shingle because of their classic design and affordable price. They are cut in a way that makes them look like three separate pieces. They are a great choice for keeping your home protected and can last up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Looking for something with extra curb appeal? Consider architectural asphalt shingles. They come in more colors and add more dimension to your roof’s appearance. While these types of shingles cost a bit more than three-tab shingles, they can also last twice as long.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
If you like the look of cedar shake or slate roofing but don’t want to pay the price for those roofing options, look no further than premium asphalt shingles. They cost a fraction of the other materials but look just as good.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. Here is what to expect:
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: In conjunction with financing options, asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Color Variety: It comes in a wide variety of colors ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost effective. New shingles can sometimes be installed on top of existing shingles. With maintenance asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of up to 20 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable since they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.